Cintas A to Z: S
The Schiff Conference and Banquet Center comprises a 7,700-square-foot conference facility (with various configurations for business meetings and seminars), and the James and Caroline Duff Banquet Center, a 700-seat facility with configurations for a wide variety of social events.
The Schiff Conference and Banquet Center, which includes full-time event planning and catering staffs, has hosted thousands of events since opening in the fall of 2000. Those interested in hosting an event at the center should contact the director, Marsha Burton at 513-745-3449 or via email.
Smoking is prohibited in all areas inside the Cintas Center. Guests are welcome to smoke outside the building. A hand stamp and/or ticket stub is required for re-entry. Check with a guest services representative before exiting the building.
Seat Numbering System
- If you are looking down at a particular section from the top of the section, seats are numbered right to left starting with 1.
- If you are looking up at a particular section from the bottom of the section, seats are numbered left to right starting with 1.
- All even numbered gates, sections and suites are located on the east side of the concourse.
- All odd numbered gates, sections and suites are located on the west side of the concourse.
The Cintas Center’s 22 luxury suites are located on the main concourse of the arena (level 3). Each suite is equipped with private restroom facilities, a kitchen area with a sink and refrigerator, high-top bar space and theater-style seating. All suites are currently under contract with commitments of 5-10 years.
- 301 – Huntington Bank
- 305 – PNC/Belcan Corp.
- 307 – Home City Ice
- 309 – Cincinnati Bell
- 311 – Ionna Family Group
- 313 – Xavier University
- 314 - Bob Kohlhepp
- 315 - CTI Clinical Trial & Consulting/John Lechleiter
- 317 – Castellini Company
- 319 – Xavier Sports Properties
- 321 – Stagnaro Distributing
- 304 – The Chris’ and Their Mrs’
- 308 – Rippe & Kingston
- 310 – Bob Sumerel
- 312 – Beckman, Weil, Shepardson/Berry Insurance Group
- 316 – Cincinnati Financial Corp.
- 318 – The Three Musketeers
- 320 – TriHealth, Inc.
- 322 – Frost Brown Todd LLC/US Bank