Cintas A to Z: H
The P. Douglas O’Keefe Athletics Hall of Fame is located on the west concourse of the Cintas Center. The hall of fame includes memorabilia and historic pieces from Xavier’s basketball, football, volleyball and Olympic sports teams. The hall of fame also features a video highlighting the history and tradition of Xavier athletics.
The hall of fame is open during all Xavier athletic events. Special arrangements can be made to view the exhibits at other times by calling 513 745-3900.
The following house rules apply to all events held in the Cintas Center:
- Inside the facility, guests agree to abide by the lawful directions given to them by authorized Cintas Center representatives.
- No smoking is permitted inside the facility.
- Guests may not bring food or beverage into the facility nor take alcoholic beverages from the Cintas Center.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind are permitted inside the facility.
- Guests may not bring laser pens, air horns or any other type of amplification device or pyrotechnic device into the facility.
- No illegal drugs or other contraband are permitted in the facility.
- All bags are subject to search.
- Audio/visual taping and photography require approval from the appropriate Cintas Center representative.
The following hotels are within close proximity to the Cintas Center:
SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Midtown
610 Eden Park Dr.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202