Parking and Directions
- Locate: Via our interactive campus map | Via Google
- Other Maps: Men's Basketball Parking | Events Parking
Via Interstate 71
- From Interstate 71 north, take Exit 5 for Dana Avenue/Montgomery Road. Follow signage to Xavier University.
- From Dana Avenue, turn right onto Montgomery Road.
- Turn left onto Cleneay Avenue. Entrance to the parking lot is .3 mile on the right.
Via Interstate 75 South
- From Interstate 75 south, take Exit 7 for State Route 562 east.
- Use Exit 2 for U.S. Route 42/Reading Road and turn right at the end of the ramp.
- Turn left at the third traffic signal for Victory Parkway.
- Turn left at Dana Avenue and turn left at the first traffic signal for St. Francis Xavier Way.
- Follow to Herald Avenue. Turn right, and then left .1 mile to the entrance to the Cintas Center.
Via Interstate 75 North and Interstate 74
- From Interstate 75 north, take Exit 6 for Mitchell Avenue. Turn right at the base of the ramp.
- From Interstate 74 east, take Interstate 75 south for Exit 6 for Mitchell Avenue. Turn left at the base of the ramp.
- Follow Mitchell Avenue to Clinton Springs Avenue. Turn left and follow to Dana Avenue.
- Continue on Dana Avenue and turn left at the first traffic signal past Victory Parkway for St. Francis Xavier Way.
- Turn left and follow to Herald Avenue. Turn right, and then left .1 mile to the entrance to the Cintas Center.